Park View Cottage
Park View Cottage is located overlooking Edithburgh's Dev Patterson Park. Sleeping up to 10 guests, Park View Cottage has four bedrooms. Pillows and quilts are provided, guests need to bring sheets, quilt covers, pillowcases and towels. Park View Cottage has two dining areas, and two television areas, one a with DVD player. The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, fridge and microwave. Ceiling fans are located in the dining room, floor/desk fans in bedrooms and two portable evaporative coolers are provided. Wood is provided for the combustion heater. The back yard is large, with plenty of off street parking and a large outdoor pergola area has a dining setting and barbecue. Park View Cottage is ideally situated within easy walking distance from the main street hotels, cafes and restaurants; and only a short 10 minute walk to the Edithburgh jetty.
- 4 bedrooms - queen, queen, bunk, 4 x single.
- Sleeps 10
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, doona covers and towels
- 2 dining areas
- Large bathroom with bath
- Combustion heater (wood provided)
- Ceiling fan in dining room, floor/desk fans in bedrooms and 2 portable evaporative coolers
- Two television areas, one with DVD/video
- Large outdoor pergola area with BBQ and dining setting
- Tea towels provided
- Large back yard with plenty of off street parking
- Conveniences include microwave, washing machine and BBQ
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)