Deck To Sea
Located in the housing estate adjacent to The Dunes Golf Course at Port Hughes, Deck to Sea has a spacious deck out the front with 180 degree views over the estate and the well-known Port Hughes Greg Norman designed golf course. A spacious holiday house with large living areas and ideal for two families. Table tennis will keep children and adults alike entertained for hours. Off street parking available with one car in the garage and a few in the driveway. Only a 10 minute walk to the white sandy beach.
- 4 bedrooms - queen, 2 x singles, queen & single, queen
- Sleeps 9
- Quilts and pillows provided.
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels.
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- 2 bathrooms (one ensuite) – no bath in the ensuite. There is a bath in the main bathroom.
- Combined kitchen/lounge/dining room with TV and DVD
- Separate sitting room/lounge with TV, no DVD player
- Evaporative ducted air conditioning and gas heating
- Kitchen has electric stove and is well equipped with coffee percolator and electric frypan
- Large fridge/freezer in kitchen. Drink fridge and small freezer in shed
- Top load washing machine and iron and ironing board provided
- BBQ with hood and gas bottle supplied
- Outdoor dining setting supplied
- Fish cleaning facility at side of house
- 10 minute walk to beach
- Sorry, pets not permitted