Located on the beachfront at Port Hughes, Shore Times is a spacious family holiday house which has a pergola come dining area in the front yard overlooking Port Hughes beach and boat ramp. The holiday house will sleep 10 in 3 bedrooms and has 2 bathrooms. The games room at the rear contains a tennis table, darts and quoits and is sure to entertain children and adults alike for hours. Walk to the Port Hughes Tavern, shop, beach and jetty. The long driveway will allow good off street parking for boats and cars. Shore Times is a nice 3-bedroom property that can sleep up to 10 guests. With 2 bathrooms one with a bath and 2 toilets. Split system air conditioning. A spacious kitchen with convection microwave, large fridge/freezer and dining area. Relax in the lounge area overlooking the water with TV, DVD player, CD player, Radio and, an extra dining table. Hooded BBQ with gas supplied. Games room in shed which contains table tennis, quoits and dart board. Top load washing machine. Pets not permitted.
- 3 bedrooms - Queen, Queen + king single bunks with trundle, bunk with trundle
- Sleeps 8-10
- Optional linen hire: King single sheets only at $10 per bed.
- Optional linen hire for whole house available through Country Getaways office.
- 2 bathrooms, one with bath
- 2 toilets
- Split system air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen diner
- Spacious relaxing lounge overlooking water with TV and extra dining table
- DVD, CD player and Radio
- Well equipped kitchen with convection microwave
- Large Fridge/Freezer in kitchen with extra drinks fridge in games room
- BBQ with hood and gas supplied
- Games room in large shed containing table tennis, quoits and darts at rear
- Top loading washing machine
- Sorry, pets not permitted