Located just a 4-minute walk to the Port Vincent beach, Leasingham Rest is a comfortable holiday rental with a large backyard.
With 2 bedrooms – queen, queen & bunk – Leasingham Rest can sleep up to 6 people. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay.
The main bathroom at Leasingham Rest has a shower and bath; and a separate toilet. Both the bathroom and toilet have handrails for assistance.
The holiday house has ducted air-conditioning throughout, with ceiling fans in the lounge room, kitchen and 2nd bedroom. There is also gas heating in the lounge room.
Leasingham Rest has a large television with USB port in the lounge room, with DVD and surround sound system; plus, an iPod docking station with capability to play through the television.
There is a well-equipped kitchen with an electric stove, microwave, rain water, and large fridge/freezer. There are also several electrical appliances provided for guests including grill, frypan & sandwich press; plus, a walk-in pantry for kitchen storage.
A sunroom is located at the rear of the house overlooking the yard, and nearby a sheltered entertaining area has a dining setiing and hooded gas barbecue.
Leasingham Rest has a secure yard, both front & back, with all-round fencing and a gated driveway. The front yard is a landscaped fragrant rose garden, while the rear yard is large with a lawned area. It’s a great place for a family holiday with a swing set & slippery dip in the backyard for young children.
Parking isn’t a problem at this holiday accommodation with a long straight driveway providing off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles with room for a boat.
If you’re a bowler, Leasingham Rest is just 100 metres from the Port Vincent Bowling Club – bring your bowls and join them for a game for a social game. It’s also a short walk to the Port Vincent main streets and shops.
- 2 bedrooms – queen, queen & bunk
- Sleeps 6
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- 1 bathroom with shower (with assistance handrail) & separate bath
- Separate toilet (with handrails)
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout the house
- Ceiling fans in kitchen & lounge
- 2nd bedroom has ceiling fan
- Gas heating in lounge room
- Open plan kitchen, dining lounge room
- Lounge room has large television with USB port, DVD player & surround sound system
- iPod docking station (through television)
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, rain water, and large fridge/freezer
- Several electrical appliances including grill, frypan & sandwich press
- Walk in pantry
- Rear sunroom overlooking the backyard
- Top load washing machine
- Sheltered rear entertaining area with dining setting
- Hooded gas barbecue with wok burner
- Rear yard with large lawn area
- Play equipment including swing set & slippery dip (suitable for children under 5 years)
- Fish cleaning area at the rear of shed
- Secure front & rear yard
- Long straight driveway with gates at front of property
- Landscaped rose garden
- Guests have no garage access
- Off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles, with room for a boat
- 4 minutes’ walk to the Port Vincent foreshore
- Sorry, pets not permitted