St Helens Beachfront
St Helens Beachfront is situated in prime beachfront position at Sultana Point, just seven steps off the deck to the sand. A north facing beach house, it is well equipped with quality leather furnishings and fittings throughout. St Helens Beachfront sleeps up to six guests in three bedrooms. There are 2 queen beds and two single beds, guests just need to bring all of their own linen. Pillows and quilts are provided. The accommodation features reverse cycle air conditioning. The modern kitchen has quality saucepans, cutlery and crockery, a microwave, under bench electric oven and gas cooktop, and a large refrigerator/freezer. There is also a new bathroom with shower and toilet (no bath), a television with DVD, CD/Radio player and a games cupboard for kids with puzzles, games and cricket bats and balls for guest use. Relax on the rear deck or on the front deck with an outdoor dining setting & large four burner barbecue overlooking the beach and water. There is off street parking with room for a car and boat with a mooring out front. Twin tub washing machine, dryer and retractable clothes line. Sultana Point is a 5 minute drive from Edithburgh St Helens Beachfront is bound to exceed your expectations!
- 3 bedroom: queen, queen, 2 single.
- Sleeps 6
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and heated towel rails (no bath)
- Reverse cycle airconditioning
- 3 Flat screen televisions (in living area and 2 main bedrooms with DVD players in all)
- Kids games cupboard- puzzles, cricket set etc.
- CD player
- Kitchen has quality saucepans, cutlery and crockery
- Microwave, underbench electric oven and gas cooktop, and large fridge/freezer
- Large 4 burner barbeque on front deck
- outdoor dining setting on front deck overlooking beach and water
- outdoor blinds on deck and 'Duo' night and day blinds in main bedroom
- Off-street parking with room for car and boat
- Mooring out front
- Twin tub washing machine and dryer
- retractable clothesline
- Please note: St Helens Beachfront runs entirely on rain water; guests are asked to keep their showers short
- Pets by arrangement, small dogs only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)