Annie's Rest is a self contained holiday rental located in the quiet back streets of Tiddy Widdy Beach. A short walk to the beach and a short drive to nearby Ardrossan. Annie's Rest has excellent off street boat parking with dual driveway. Relax on the front deck taking in the distant sea views. The property is well set up for extended stays and trades people.
There are three bedrooms, two with queen size beds and two with king single beds. Pillows, blankets and linen supplied (BYO Towels). There is reverse cycle air conditioning in the lounge/kitchen area and a leather lounge suite to relax in whilst watching television. The bathroom has a separate shower and bath. The fully equipped kitchen has a microwave and a large refrigerator.
Outside in a fully lined shed is a games room with tennis table and TV - also ideal for tools and fishing gear.
The front deck has outdoor seating and sea views and there is good off street parking, enough to fit four cars.
Ardrossan is the service centre to Tiddy Widdy - a 5 minute drive
- Three bedrooms – Queen, Queen, 2 x King Singles
- Sleeps 6
- Pillows, blankets and bed linen supplied (BYO Towels)
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and large fridge
- Reverse cycle split air conditioner in lounge & kitchen area
- Two separate dining areas, both adjacent to kitchen
- Lounge has television with Blu-Ray player
- Exterior games room with table tennis and TV - also ideal for storage for tradies tools, fishing gear etc.
- Front deck with outdoor seating and sea views
- Good off street parking, enough to fit up to 4 cars
- Laundry with top load washing machine and dryer
- Flat top barbecue, with gas supplied
- Sorry, pets not permitted