From $180 per night
Kalinda Shores at Black Point has been purpose built for holiday rentals and boasts a large green lawn in front, adjacent to the beach. Great for the Black Point family test matches!
Kalinda Shores is a popular family beachfront getaway, perfect for families. The Kitchen is well equipped with microwave and large fridge. The back veranda offers shady parking and an extra fridge for drinks and bait. All linen and bedding is included. BYO beach towels
Relax on the front veranda, taking in the white sandy beach view.
Bring the boat and moor it out the front or park it in the large car park at rear.
- 3 bedroom – Queen, 2 single, 2 x bunks
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts, pillows and all linen is provided – BYO Beach towels
- 1 bathroom, 1 toilet (no bath). laundry sink for bathing babies & toddlers
- RC split system in main living room
- Fans in all bedrooms
- 2 TV’s with DVD player – one in main bedroom, one in living room
- CD Player/radio/ iPod dock
- Board games
- Well equipped kitchen with electric mixer, coffee plunger, microwave and dishwasher
- Large fridge/freezer in kitchen
- additional fridge/freezer for drinks and bait
- Flat top BBQ with gas
- Top load washing machine
- Good off street parking with room for boats and undercover parking for 2 cars
- Fish cleaning sink and crab cooking facility
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)