From $110 per night
Lawhill Lodge is a 4 bedroom self contained holiday house sleeping 10 guests at Port Victoria and is an ideal getaway for couples or family groups. Watch the sun set over Wardang Island and Pt Victoria waters from the large rear deck.
The rear yard covered in green lawn at Lawhill Lodge is perfect for back yard cricket and soccer. Great off street parking with room for boats and cars behind the fence.
Walking distance to all of Port Victoria town facilities including boat ramp.
- 4 bedrooms (Queen, Queen, Trio bunk, Trio bunk)
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, bath & hand towels, bath mats and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- 1 bathroom with shower and bath. Separate toilet
- Open space living/dining/kitchen area
- TV with DVD player and USB port
- CD player and radio
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, pod coffee machine (BYO Nespresso Pods), 2 fridge freezers.
- Top load washing machine
- Outdoor setting on rear deck
- Flat top BBQ
- Secure rear yard with large grass area
- Soccer goal and ball provided
- Fish cleaning facility provided
- Access to small stratco shed where BBQ is stored and second toilet
- Pets by arrangement only – outside only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)