From $140 per night
Lawhill Lodge is a holiday house at Port Victoria that is an ideal getaway for couples or family groups. Watch the sun set over Wardang Island from the large rear deck.
The lawn rear yard is perfect for back yard cricket and soccer. Great off street parking with room for boats and cars behind the fence.
Walking distance to all of Port Victoria town facilities including boat ramp.
Special offer - pay for 2 nights; get the 3rd night free
The offer can be booked online, by phone 08 8832 2623, and email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Winter Special is only applicable once per booking (eg, if you make a 6 night booking, you receive only 1 night free for the duration of the stay) • Any existing booking cannot be changed to include a Winter Special • Winter Specials are valid for stays 1 June – 31 August 2017 only, excluding long weekends • The Winter Special cannot be combined with any other sale or discount
- 4 bedrooms (Queen, Queen, Trio bunk, Trio bunk)
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, bath & hand towels, bath mats and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- 1 bathroom with shower and bath. Separate toilet
- Open space living/dining/kitchen area
- TV with DVD player and USB port
- CD player and radio
- Well equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, pod coffee machine (BYO Nespresso Pods), 2 fridge freezers.
- Top load washing machine
- Outdoor setting on rear deck
- Flat top BBQ
- Secure rear yard with large grass area
- Soccer goal and ball provided
- Fish cleaning facility provided
- Access to small stratco shed where BBQ is stored and second toilet
- Pets by arrangement only – outside only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)