From $200 per night
Pelican Place is a beachfront property in Port Victoria. Ideally located within a short walk to the jetty with stunning views of the ocean. A short walk to the shop and Port Victoria Hotel and kiosk.
The perfect getaway for two families, Pelican Place comfortably sleeps nine. There is plenty of room to entertain in the open plan living area which opens out onto the outdoors and coastal views.
Enjoy a glass of wine as you watch the fisherman on the jetty and enjoy the sunset.
A spacious kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and stove top Italian coffee pot allows you to prepare dinner while you entertain your guests as they sit at the island bench. With four bedrooms there are plenty of options for couples and families alike. the sunset.
Special offer - pay for 2 nights; get the 3rd night free
The offer can be booked online, by phone 08 8832 2623, and email firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Winter Special is only applicable once per booking (eg, if you make a 6 night booking, you receive only 1 night free for the duration of the stay) • Any existing booking cannot be changed to include a Winter Special • Winter Specials are valid for stays 1 May – 31 October 2017 only, excluding long weekends • The Winter Special cannot be combined with any other sale or discount
- 4 bedrooms: Queen with ensuite, Queen, Queen, Trio bunk (double on bottom, single on top).
- Sleeps 9
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom, with a bath
- Separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Espresso coffee machine & bean grinder
- Large flat screen television in lounge area
- Blu-ray player
- Split system air conditioner in living area
- Ceiling fan in all bedrooms (except for trio bunk room)
- Front load washing machine
- Portable fish cleaning sink in laundry
- Outdoor seating
- Hooded barbeque and gas supplied
- Off street parking for two cars
- Sorry, pets not permitted