From $150 per night
Sandy Shores is a home away from home situated in the Estate between the Port Hughes and Moonta Bay.
A 5 minute walk to the sandy shores of Moonta Bay. Spacious, fresh, modern and well equipped. Delightful rear garden setting with under cover outdoor dining.
Sandy Shores has and 8-ball table and drinks fridge; plus there are crab nets and crab rakes available to use.
Ideal for the fishing enthusiast with good boat parking behind a fence. Entertain both kids and adults with the tennis table.
- 4 bedrooms – King, 2 single, trio bunk, queen
- sleeps 9
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, towels and tea-towels
- 300m to Simms Cove Beach
- 2 bathrooms (one ensuite) – with spa bath
- RC ducted air conditioning
- 2 TVs – one with DVD
- Kitchen with microwave, large fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Top load washing machine
- Table tennis and dart board
- 8-ball table
- drinks fridge
- Xbox 360 Kinect (BYO games)
- Porta cot and high chair available
- Flat plate BBQ plus separate webber (BYO Beads)
- Double car garage
- Secure rear yard with room for boat and cars
- crab nets and crab rakes available to use
- Fish cleaning sink at rear
- Sorry, pets not permitted