Shore Is Nice
From $120 per night
Only a 2 minute walk to the Port Victoria boatramp, beach and golf club, Shore is Nice is sure to please anyone!
Nestled on the very quiet southern edge of Port Victoria it is even walking distance to the popular Rifle Butts Beach.
Shore Is Nice has a secure yard and is pet friendly – bring the family pet on your holiday.
You can relax in the spa, and Shore Is Nice is ideal for couples or families on a budget.It is also great for families, and is well equipped for toddlers with a portacot, baby bath and high chair.
- 3 bedroom – queen, queen, queen + single
- Sleeps 7
- Quilts and pillows supplied
- BYO sheets, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire $20 per person for duration of stay
- 1 bathroom with 3 person spa
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- All rooms have ceiling fans
- 2 lounge areas – both with televisions and 1 DVD player. Some kids DVDs supplied
- Well equipped kitchen with electric frypan & dishwasher
- Combustion heater – BYO wood
- Inside bar with bar fridge provided
- Large outdoor deck with table and chairs, barbecue (no hood) and webber
- Ramps make the property very accessible (no steps)
- Well equipped for toddlers with portacot, baby bath and high chair provided
- Top load washing machine
- clothes dryer
- Good off street parking with room for at least 3 cars behind a fence
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)