From $100 per night
If you are looking for a very quiet getaway, SonRays Shack is a beachfront “shack” overlooking the calm waters of Fisherman Bay.
This is one of the Fisherman Bay originals with the old world shack charm. Relax in the sunroom overlooking the water. Walk to the Fisherman Bay boat ramp and playground.
Clean, neat and well equipped with everything you would need for a summer, winter week or weekend away. A 5 minute drive to Port Broughton for your supplies.
Fisherman’s Bay has a good beachfront playground and a all weather boat ramp
- 2 bedrooms (Double, Trio (single and double bunk))
- Sleeps 5
- Quilts and pillows supplied
- BYO all linen
- Bathroom with hot shower
- Lounge and Sunroom have RC air conditioning
- Ceiling fan in lounge and portable fans for bedrooms
- TV with built in DVD
- CD player/Radio/record player with records supplied
- Kitchen is well equipped with electric stove and microwave (no hot water tap over sink)
- Fridge with small freezer on top
- Flat top BBQ and gas supplied
- Top load washing machine
- Off street parking for 2 cars plus small boat
- Outdoor seating supplied
- Strictly no pets allowed (allergies)